Direct Danniel Investment Limited (DDIL) is a limited liability company and a Parent body to seven (7) different subsidiaries namely: Direct Danniel Savings/Loan, International Film Village and Estates, Mega Contribution, Christian Cable Television Network, Five Star Security Company, Legends of Africa and ICDAF Films Production Company. A short summary of the services of these subsidiaries are: Real Estate, Cable Television Channel, Film Production and Marketing, Savings and Loans business, Import and Export, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Titles: Field Marketer and Collector
About the Role
- We are looking for field workers to fill the roles of: Field Marketer and Collector in Direct Daniel Investments and its’ seven (7) subsidiaries The candidate must be a resident of the state he/she is applying from.
- Providing assistance to customers.
- Revenue generation from agencies, direct clients, and digital campaigns and services.
- Business development through partnerships and generation of increased customer base.
- Promote / market products to prospective clients.
- Analyze financial data of clients’ businesses.
- Analysis of quantitative and qualitative data of client businesses and households
- Prepare loan documents for Credit Committee.
- Present loan files to Credit Committee.
- Enter loan files in the MIS.
- Visit and evaluate potential client businesses.
- Visit client’s personal house.
- Visit Co-debtor, guarantor’s house and businesses.
If you have ANY of the following requirements including must be a permanent resident of the state he/she is applying from and have at least 4 sets of skills out of the skills listed below, you are eligible to apply:
- SSCE/ HND / Bachelor’s Degree/OND qualification.
- Basic Knowledge in accounting, finance and mathematics.
- Previous work experience or training in sales (preferred).
- Fluent in English (written/spoken).
- Articulate and well-spoken.
- High level of integrity.
- Dynamic and motivated individuals who like to work outdoors.
- Target oriented.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 8th July, 2022.