Roaddo is a start-up company with a vibrant vision, product and team. We are passionate and enthusiastic about our future driven by a common theme of “One App multiple Services”!
We understand the difficulty you face while you have to remember so many passwords for the innumerable apps. Thus to make this easy, we bring to you the roaddo that has rides, deliveries and major services like beauty, massage, etc all stuffed into one.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- Roaddo is Seeking an experienced field sales representative to attract new clients (Vendors, Service Providers and Customers), win new accounts, and maximize profitability within his or her sales territory.
- Candidates will work prospects through the entire sales cycle, onboarding process, including developing new leads, educating prospects, and turning interested shoppers into long-term customers.
- Close new deals at a high rate
- Build relationships with existing customers.
- Cultivate new leads within the sales territory.
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally.
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.
- Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis.
- Manage multiple accounts simultaneously.
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts.
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions.
Requirements & Qualification
- A degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- 2-3 years of experience working as a Sales Executive or similar role.
- Proven record of successful deals closed.
- Good knowledge of telemarketing and digital marketing.
- Great command of MS Office, CRM.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.