Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Reports to: Manager, OEM Services
Job Summary & Purpose
- We are currently sourcing for Field Service Engineers to join our team and support the day-to-day activities of our Operations Department.
- The responsibilities of this role include carrying out the maintenance, repair, and overhaul of OEM plant and machinery at the customers’ facility to ensure optimum performance of equipment and little or no downtime.
- To be successful in this role, you should have solid installation, technical, automation, and electrical engineering skills and be familiar with the production and manufacturing industry, specifically food and beverage.
- Ultimately, you will ensure all operational activities result in customer satisfaction for both new and existing clients, as well as increased revenue for the Organisation.
- Installation of new OEM machinery and equipment
- Attend to call outs & interventions
- Carry out planned preventive maintenance & overhauls
- Develop junior service engineers and technicians for better service delivery
- Adhere to Health, Safety & Environment with zero incidence
- Ensure proper tools and database management
- Preparation and submission of quality report of service activity as required
- Execute OEM service level agreement
- Participate in the OEM project execution
- Carry out plant & machinery survey
Education/ Professional Qualifications
- A graduate Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- At least 3 years of proven work experience in installation, maintenance, or troubleshooting, preferably in FMCG, Food & Beverage, manufacturing, or engineering solutions industry.
- Familiarity with automation and troubleshooting methods and practises
- Intermediate or advanced engineering certification is an added advantage
Key Skills & Competencies:
- MS Office proficiency – Words/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook/Projects
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD, E-Plan, and other engineering software applications (Allen Bradley, Siemens, etc.) Ability to read engineering drawings and schemes
- Exposure to marketing and spare parts administration is an advantage
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Ability to deliver quality service always
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving abilities
- Willing to travel locally and internationally.
- Proactive, attention to detail and solution oriented
- Excellent communication skills – Report writing skills is essential
- Energetic, independent, and self-driven
- Time management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 25th February, 2022.