Waltersmith Petroman Oil Limited was incorporated in 1996 as a Joint Venture between Waltersmith & Associates Limited, a Nigerian company and Petroman Oil Limited of Calgary, Canada to operate as a Petroleum Exploration and Production company. In 2001, Waltersmith Petroman Oil Limited became a wholly-Nigerian owned company with the divestment of Petroman Oil Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Accounting Intern
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Contract
- 2:1 and above in Accounting OR 2:2 with Masters (at Merit level)
- ACA / ACCA (studying towards or completed)
- Immediately available to begin work in Lagos
- Must have completed NYSC
- Graduated in 2017 or after
Prospective internship candidates should be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Talent, ambition and enthusiasm to be the best.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving focus, with a great appetite for learning.
- Strong passion for excellence.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply