Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a reputable manufacturing company in Nigeria. With Head Office in Lagos and factory in Ogun State, the company manufactures a range of Injection Molding Plastic Products, Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Products, Thermoform and Paper Food packages and other related products in various sizes. The Company’s vision is to be the first choice for excellent products in its field of production backed up with marketing services of value.
To achieve this vision, the company is now looking for an exceptional professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance & Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to the General Manager:
- Develop the overall corporate financial goals and objectives.
- Oversee preparation of financial records related to general ledger, payroll, budget, expense, etc.
- Assist in account receivable and payable activities.
- Monitor and manage expenses within allotted budgets.
- Develop and maintain effective office system (IT support, Office maintenance, fixed asset, supplier contact etc.)
- Handle and manage all administrative, travelling arrangements and absenteeism of all staff members.
- Organize and manage all financial and other official records.
- Perform stock & sales reconciliation as required.
- Assist in production planning & forecasting.
- Engage in strategic management.
- Oversee all procurement process.
- Maintain accurate bank records of cash withdrawals and deposits.
- Follow standard accounting process for financial analysis and reporting activities.
- Evaluate existing accounting system and recommend improvements if required.
- Assist in developing and managing budgeting system.
- Perform account reconciliations and generate financial reports.
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related problems.
- Track and monitor resource needs and other material needs for carrying out financial and administration tasks.
- A graduate, you must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar capacity.
- Should have knowledge of accounting software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Reliable, trustworthy, and confidential.
- Assertive, optimistic, and a good listener.
- Ability to work within deadlines and achieve targets.
- Flexible and quick in responding within short notice period.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic working environment and organisational culture.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and determined.
- Excellent use of Microsoft office tool especially MS Excel.
- Excellent Leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including report writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted
Application Deadline 10th August, 2021.