Management Solution for Africa (MS4A) was duly registered private company with RC 851518 in October 27, 2009. MS4A is a business development consulting firm that provides services to start-up NGOs on new business development and resource mobilization, project management and proposal development, linking NGOs to donor grants and facilitating NGO start-up.
Management Solution for Africa (MS4A) Limited is a business development consulting firm that is currently handling payroll for a USAID funded project covering seven (7) states.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Budget Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Payroll Management and Financial Report:
- Prepare monthly payroll for staff.
- Prepare monthly fund request.
- Prepare payment memos and vouchers.
- Maintain the book of accounts and records.
- Prepare and remit pension for all staff.
- Facilitate tax clearance for staff.
- Ensures timely remittance of statutory deductions.
- Prepare necessary paperwork for tax payments and returns.
- Review monthly expenditure reports.
- Facilitates timely payment of salaries and associated deductions.
- Prepare other periodic financial reports as may be requested.
- Tax Deductions and Remittance.
- Prepare proposal budgets and costed proposal for proposal to USAID and other international donors.
Executive Assistant to the CEO:
- Provide administrative support to Chief Executive Officer (CEO) (correspondence, travel arrangements, appointments, receipts/reimbursement requests, etc.).
- Serves as the primary point of contact for the Executive Director.
- Prepare expense report.
- Review team agreements.
- Manage confidential matters
- Maintain calendar and schedule appointments for Executive Director.
- Set up for meetings.
- Prepare Travel expenses report.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Ordinary Diploma in Accounting.
- Minimum of two to three (2-3) years post-NYSC NGO accounting and finance experience.
- Working knowledge of Quick-book accounting package or another accounting software.
- Experience managing NGO funded project.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, or similar software.
- Well-organized, with the ability to track multiple activities and deadlines.
- Ability to develop financial budgets and reports for donors.
- 2.1 / Upper credit division will be added advantage and strongly preferred.
- Additional professional certifications (ICAN, ACCA or any other recognized certification) will be an added advantage and strongly preferred.
- N150,000 – N250,000 monthly.
- Subject to previous salary history.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their comprehensive CV and Cover Letter in only one attachment (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional references.
- Recruitment will be done on a rolling basis and once we have identified our preferred candidate we will close the recruitment, therefore you are encouraged to submit our application sooner or possibly.
- Candidates must provide functional email addresses and telephone numbers of referees
Application Deadline 18th May, 2021.