Strategic Workforce Solutions Limited (‘SWS’ or ‘the Company’) is an HR Consulting firm that was established in 2014. The Company is incorporated as a Private Limited Liability Company under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The Company offers services in HRAdvisory, Performance Management, Change Management, Organizational Development, Policy and Process Development, Job Analysis & Evaluation, Outsourcing Executive Training & Recruitment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Data Analyst
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Successful interns will have the following attributes:
- Academic Qualification:
- A recent graduate, an undergraduate or a graduate student in accounting, business administration, economics, finance, or project management.
- Other concentrations showing significant alignment with stated requirements will be considered
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills
- Proficiency in French, Igbo, Hausa, or Yoruba will be an advantage
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Experience building three-way financial models (Statement of Cash Flow, Income Statement, and Balance Sheet) with Microsoft Excel
- Experience using PowerBI or Tableau for data visualization will be considered favourably
- Experience using any of Microsoft Excel, STATA, R, or Python to analyze complex data
- Experience working on a subject area in agriculture, health, or technology will be considered favorably.
- Experience working with large-volume reports
- Experience working in the financial services or consulting industries will be an advantage
- Experience presenting before an audience or interfacing with clients
- Tax and or Audit background is a plus.
- Background or history of preparing and implementing winning bids a plus.
- Analyze complex government and private sector data to develop actionable insights for clients
- Work closely with the management team to develop financial models to help clients and the firm to make investment decisions
- Prepare briefing memos, letters, and talking points for senior management
- Work across the team to develop targeted strategies for specific projects
- Work closely with senior management to develop a publishable article on strategy, organizational efficiency, or project management every month
- Leverage technology tools to visualize macroeconomic data. Intern will create infographic elements for the organization.
- Work closely with the social media manager to integrate visual elements into the firm’s communications plan and social media strategy
- Prepare proposals for the firm
- Provide compliance advisory and assurance services to clients across all industries in line with evolving data and analytics methodologies framework and standards
- Provide recommendations to ultimately improve entity-wide data governance processes and practices and aid the development of sound decision making from data amp-analytics results within the organization
- Develop and implement robust data governance structures frameworks and policies to support organizations seeking to improve their effectiveness and establish a culture of sound analytics practices Lead risk assessments on data amp-analytics risk areas
- Develop implement and review a controls framework around the organization’s compliance processes Develop training materials and facilitate data amp-analytics training programs
- Review analyze and advise on new and evolving data amp-analytics solutions and their potential impact implications for organizations in various respective sectors
- Play a key role in people development activities coaching mentoring for less experienced team members and play a key role in attracting and retaining talent to build the team as the business grows
- Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with existing and potential clients stakeholders and members of the C Suite Engage in business development activities and initiatives
- Develop thought leadership in data amp-analytics for companies across various industries Promote the Data amp Analytics within PwC in order to encourage collaboration
Deadline: 9th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected] using the job title applied for as the subject of the mail.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter