Impact Pointe Consultancy Limited (IPCL) is a social impact consultancy focused on creating mutual benefits for international, public and private sector actors to scale social impact solutions by maximizing access to the financial and technical assistance needs of beneficiaries and client.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Drive the continuous improvement of end-to-end accounting practices.
- Prepare and post monthly accruals, prepayments and similar accounting entries.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Continually identify risks to delivery, propose solutions where necessary and effectively manage stakeholder expectations throughout.
- Dealing with working capital management and production of cash flow forecasts.
- Leading the team responsible for payroll, VAT and HMRC processes.
- Leading the analysis of monthly and quarterly numbers and presenting findings to the board.
- Managing an end-to-end audit process of current systems – while acting as the first point of contact for external auditors.
- First Degree with 3 – 7 years of work experience.
N150,000 – N300,000 salary monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 19th July, 2022.