An Electronic Payment and Terminal Service Provider is recruiting for a highly experienced and qualified professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Manage the production of monthly, quarterly, and full year consolidated financial results and reporting, including balance sheet management
- Manage the improvement of the financial reporting process to support growing statutory and regulatory disclosure requirements e.g., IFRS 9/15/16/17 and continuing pressure on reporting deadlines.
- Liaise with both internal and external auditors in addressing technical accounting developments and to ensure the smooth running and close-out of the audit process.
- Provide expert advice on specialist and technical accounting areas (such as impairment reviews, FX accounting, etc.) in the context of quarterly and annual financial reporting.
- Support financial budget, forecasting, and treasury activities of the company.
- Embrace and drive a culture of continuous process improvement across the finance functions and the wider business.
- Develop and manage all group financial reporting deadlines.
- Preparation of quarterly and annual statutory financial statements (IFRS) including supporting statutory notes and disclosures.
- Assist in preparation of other regulatory reporting obligations including preparation of supporting statutory notes and disclosures.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and analysis for senior management as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Professional qualification CFA, ICAN,ACCA etc.
- Minimum often (10) years relevant work experience.
- Experience in payment solutions system, POS settlement, and Financial services is highly required.
- In-depth understanding of IFRS.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools, especially MS Excel.
- Very good communication and presentation skills.
- Very good interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Experienced with budgets, planning, and forecasting.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Leadership and relationship management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email