AjoCard is a fintech company that makes it easy for consumers to operate digitally. The company has designed, built, and launched technical solutions to reduce the friction in everyday financial transactions, whether it is to improve savings for everyday consumers removed from financial services, or banked consumers without access to their financial transaction platforms due to location. AjoCard enables these transactions everywhere using a combination of technology (such as software and mobile POSs) and expanding agency platforms.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager (MFB)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with senior management to develop financial strategies for the organization.
- You are comfortable handling large amounts of data, acting as a business partner, decision maker, and providing regular financial reporting.
- Analysis of Asset and Liabilities of a microfinance bank (MFB)
- Reconciliation and analysis of MFB Portfolio at Risk
- Reconciliation and analysis of Overdraft and linked deposit accounts
- Reconciliation and analysis of Loan Customers balances
- Posting, if necessary, adjustments into financial records.
- Reconciliation and analysis of Bank Accounts
- Reconciliation and analysis of Total Deposit
- Professionalism and integrity
- Detailed oriented
- Dependability, requiring minimum supervision
- Strong analytic skills
- Good communication skills: written and spoken.
Qualification & Experience
- University Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management or other related fields
- 3 – 5 years solid Finance /Accounting experience in a microfinance institution or a bank
- Have experience in financial reporting, analysis and reconciliation.
- Must have experience working at a microfinance bank (MFB) in the finance/accounting role
- Must have solid knowledge of Financial Accounting and Proficient use of BankOne application
N400,000 – N700,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 9th June, 2022.