Nigeria Solidarity Support Fund (NSSF) is an innovative platform for resource mobilization. Primarily established to supplement efforts to mitigate the adverse economic effects of the Covid-19 pandemic on Nigerians by supporting vulnerable members of the population, strengthening the country’s healthcare system and reskilling the Nigerian workforce for a post-pandemic world.
The Nigeria Solidarity Support Fund is led by a team of Nigerians – working tirelessly to help bring a better life to all Nigerians. Together, with dedicated stakeholders, multilateral organisations, grassroots NGOs and local partner organizations, we are raising funds and initiating interventions to ensure that our children, families and vulnerable groups across Nigeria recover from the devastating impact of COVID-19.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Contract Type: Full Time
- We are seeking a young Finance Officer to join our dynamic team to monitor and manage the company’s finances and budgets.
- The finance resource person is a critical part of the group and mission and is the go-to person for all budget-related questions. (From maintaining financial records for each project, Responsible for the organization & up to date statutory filings and payments and general oversight of bookkeeping function.
- The candidate will also work with internal and external financial organizations.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
- Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations preferred, ICAN, ACCA.
- 3+ years of financial experience is a plus
- Completion of the National Youth Service Corps program (required)
N200,000 – N300,000 salary monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume, Cover Letter and your earliest possible start date to: [email protected] using “Finance Officer 2022” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 10th June, 2022.