Epicure Insurance Brokers Limited is incorporated and licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria with a wealth of experience and knowledge in the insurance market locally and across borders. Our competitive advantage lies in our dedication to service and excellence in ensuring your insurance needs are catered for in the most professional manner possible, giving your business the advantage it deserves.
Our goal is to be a one-stop shop for all your insurance needs. Our professional staff take pro-active consultative approach to understanding the risks in your business, resolving problems and recommending insurance that covers your business and its operations from all angles. We transact business on all conceivable insurance perils, which fall within the framework of both general/conventional insurance business and in life Assurance/Pensions. We handle on behalf of our clients all classes of Insurance and have excellent relationship with all top insurers and re-insurers in the industry registered by the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM). We also partner with service providers in various fields to ensure convenience and competitiveness is available to our clients at all times.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time
- To provide effective and efficient support to the C.E.O through co-ordinating a range of activities related to budget planning and monitoring as well as reporting accurate financial and regulatory statement.
- To prepare a budget, a debt schedule and a cash flow projection.
- Perform key balance sheet reconciliations and central journal postings
- Prepare periodic reconciliation statements and ensure that bank reconciliations are completed
- Ensure proper management of accounts payable and receivable in a timely manner
- Monitoring and controlling cash flow
- Ensure that all activities being carried out in the department complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Creating and completing financial reporting systems
- Maintain orderly account filing system
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the CEO.
Key Performance Indicators
- Timeliness and accuracy of financial statements
- No. of errors detected made in journal posting.
- Timeliness and accuracy of management’s report.
- No of complaints from internal and external customers regarding confirmation/payment
- % difference in the rate of productivity before and after training
- Rate of default / timeliness of payment of salaries and other compensation benefits to staff.
N1,500,000 – N1,800,000 annually.
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Financial Accountant” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th May, 2021.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter