IFS Group, a Cleaning and Facility Management company, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure timely financial and statistical reports for management and board use.
- Ensure integrity of GL
- Generate monthly, quarterly and annual P&L report
- Generate monthly, quarterly and annual balance sheet
- Generate reconciliation of bank statements
- Generate and post monthly adjustments
- Update and reconcile intercompany account
- Ensure daily posting of all payment vouchers raised and proper classifications of expenses
- Ensure daily posting of receipts, PO and all other primary source documents
- Ensure weekly schedule of cheques raised and cash collected.
- Enforce weekly reporting on receipts and posting
- Enforce weekly posting and report of invoices
- Enforce acknowledged invoice report
- Establish genuine fixed asset report and generate reports monthly, quarterly and annually
- Ensure adequate inventory management and regular stock counts at least once a month
- Ensure weekly and monthly report of payables
- Enforce weekly job order report
- Enforce daily petty cash report and posting
For Branch Accounts
- Report on cash and cheques lodged into accounts
- Report on payment vouchers raised with supporting documents
- Petty cash report
- Invoice schedule for one off jobs
- Invoice schedule raised
- Schedule of receivables outstanding
- List of payments by clients
- Stock reports within / outflow and balances
Monthly branch audit and stock counts
- Updating and reporting month on month variations on payroll
- Inventory Management; Stock Counts conducted monthly
- Weekly Cash book – Summary Scheduling.
- Generating weekly Accounts Receivables Schedule
- Generating weekly Accounts Payable Schedule
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
N100,000 – N200,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 6th July, 2022.