A reputable Oil and Gas company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Job Category: Oil and Gas
- Maintaining balance sheet schedules, ledgers, account, bank reconciliation analysis and audit/reconciliation of accounts of the organization.
- Summarizes the organization’s current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, preparation of monthly and yearly financial statements and other reports.
- Ensuring deductions and prompt remittance of necessary schedules and various statutory deduction i.e VAT, PAYEE, CIT, pension Fund etc.
- Develop and consolidate the departmental and organization’s budget.
- Periodic audit of departmental processes.
- Monitor compliance in line with accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Develops, maintains and implements financial internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Carry out monthly closing and account analysis in the finance department.
- Performs statistical, cost and financial analysis of financial reports and data, and prepares subsequent narrative analysis for management.
- Payroll administration and preparation of monthly sales reports for analysis.
- B.Sc in Accounting or related discipline
- Strong experience/knowledge in Financial Reporting, Tax and IFRS is required.
- Females are encouraged to apply.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
- ICAN, ACA or ACCA certification is required. Candidates in-view will be considered.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience. Experience working/auditing an oil and gas industry will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV and a passport photograph/picture to: [email protected] using ‘Financial Accountant’ as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 30th September, 2020.