Genesis Group is a fast-paced hospitality conglomerate with business interests in restaurants, catering, hotels, cinemas, and snack food manufacturing. We pride ourselves in offering our exceptional customer experience to asignificant consumer base across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant – Team Lead
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
The Team lead, Finance and Accounts will assist in:
- Preparation Sales Report Monthly
- Complete invoice preparation and circulation
- Preparation and Circulation of internal Debit note/invoices Forth-nightly to Other Business units
- Complete invoice posting on sage and Arriba and Ensure all month end reconciliation are done on Sage
- Preparation of VAT Schedule from Sales analysis for the Month for remittance to FIRS
- Liaise with Industrial Catering Operations on Locations Operations
- Prepare Debtors Statement of Account, and Circularization
- Prepare Debtors’ and Creditors Monitoring Report Forth-nightly
- Any other duties that might be assigned.
The ideal candidate for this role must be passionate, innovative, adaptable, and emotionally intelligent:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Accounting (minimum of a Second Class Lower grade preferred)
- Proficiency in Sage Evolution and other accounting enterprise resource planning software.
- Applicants with experience in the hospitality industrymay have an added advantage.
- Membership in the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) with at least ICAN PE1 passed
- A minimum of 2- 3 years’ experience in an accounting firm or like organization
- Knowledgeable of accounting principles, budgeting ,auditing and business administration
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected] Subject line should include job title
Application Deadline 1st December, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter