Goldenbridge is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals, companies, and institutions. Fully licensed and regulated by the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Goldenbridge is one of the fastest growing investment and wealth management firm of its kind specializing in goals-based wealth management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Advisor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and execute efficient growth strategies, plan and make recommendations.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Assess clients’ needs and goals and proffer product(s) that best suites the client.
- Monitor accounts for consistent growth.
- Responsible for understanding client’s investment objectives, facilitate and provide investment solutions.
- Meet the sales target set within the given deadline.
- Acquisition of the SEC Sponsored Individual status within 180 days of acceptance of this offer.
- Identify and mobilize investments for both individual and corporate entities
- Risk assets management.
- Manage portfolio to balance interest rate yield.
- Undertake analysis of the market and apply to the growth of the Assets managed.
- Knowledge of investment and banking products, policies & proceduresis an advantage.
- Conduct business development activities to identify, source and introduce potential clients for investment.
- Develop a network of contacts in relevant fields that will assist the firm in finding new client and expanding relationships with potential investors.
- HND / B.Sc. Degree in Economics, Finance or Business Administration; Professional experience or,
- 5+ years of work experience in similar role or within the financial sector.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Impeccable communication details with the ability to effectively interact with senior professionals, clients and key stakeholders in other line of business.
- Self-directed, highly motivated, and able to work independently.
- Enthusiasm, creativity and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Personal integrity, initiative and leadership qualities.
- Commercial instinct and ability to perform under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Extraordinarily high level of focus on work quality and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Deadline: 22nd July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.