BlackCod Asset Management Company offers a range of lucrative opportunities through a blend of investment strategies. We empower organizations to flourish, and assist our customers with expanding their profits and understanding their most significant objectives. We have built a firm exceptionally prepared to accomplish these goals, our stand on quality research, investment expertise and value-added services has engaged us to customers from different countries.
At BlackCod, our essence includes Asset management services, Consulting and Real estate investment. The organization additionally highly esteems its fantastic Foreign exchange advisory and portfolio and funds management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Black cod Asset Management is currently seeking to hire an experienced Financial Analyst who can track and report the company’s financial performance against the business plan and analyze business performance and market conditions for optimum growth.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of three years of experience performing the job functions below:
- Assist with daily finance operations including merchant settlements, bank & processor reconciliations.
- Create financial reports at the end of the year and present to the management the actual financial situation of the company and determine its strong and weak points.
- Perform long-term strategic planning exercises including 3 statement financial modeling (balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement) Liquidity management, budgeting, and cost control.
- Prepare cost-benefit analysis, financial projections, and models for projects and investments.
- Monitor and forecast cash position, including working capital adjustments for receivables and payables.
- Liaise with partners (banks and processors) to ensure optimal cost structures and verify daily settlements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics with professional certification in ICAN.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Financial Analyst.
- Asset and Liability management.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Power BI.
- Financial Modelling.
- Budget Management and forecasting
- System and Process Management.
- Decision Making.
- Ratio Analysis.
- Business/Report writing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply