Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management
- Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Spearhead the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes
- Develop models that help with decision-making
- Lead preparation and monitoring of business plan
- Monitor and analyse macro-economic and industry developments.
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
- Maintain knowledge and keep abreast of new investment regulations or policies that will impact the company
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Finance, Accounting, or any related field; MBA, ACA, ACCA or CFA or any other relevant professional qualification is an advantage.
- 2 – 5 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, investment banking, or other related fields.
- Knowledge of aviation industry.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
- Proactive, self-motivated and result oriented.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th May, 2022.