Ventrae Capital Limited is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry and related sectors being researched.
- Analyse and interpret financial data.
- Create charts, graphs, and presentations for leadership teams.
- Identify trends and make recommendations
- Write Information Memoranda and Investment Teasers
- Prepare reports based on data analysis.
- Evaluate investment opportunities.
- Prepare financial forecasts/business plans.
- Use Excel functions to organize and analyze data.
Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, Experience & Other Requirements
- Strong ability to create financial models, including company valuations (DCF/ P/E etc.)
- Strong writing and communication skills
- 5+ years in a financial analyst/research role in an Investment House or Accounting Firm
- Strong ability to analyse financial data.
- Ability to distill large amounts of information into specific take aways.
- Strong numeracy skills
- High attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Recruitment preference is from any of the big 4 Consulting firms, or other investment firms such as ARM, Chapel Hill, Vertiva etc. or an accounting firm