Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
By working to coordinate the production, shipment, and delivery of the goods & Customer Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst – FDP
Req ID: 2200093A
Job Type: Experienced – Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type: Exempt – Experienced
- We are looking for a talented AME Finance Analyst – Finance Development Program (FDP) to join our team specializing in Finance for our Corporate/Cummins Business Services Segment in Lagos, Nigeria.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Work with assigned organizational units and develop annual budgets, forecasts and statistical reporting
- Business partnering with an energetic go getter attitude
- Assist with monthly accounts and annual reconciliation
- Execute on special projects and deliver on tight deadlines
- Examine financial statements and transactions for completeness, internal accuracy and conform with accounting standards
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Strong communication skills – strong verbal and written skills
- Open to learning – willingness to learn from others , learn from failures and apply learnings
- Strong collaboration – ability to build strong relationships with others to meet shared objectives, self-development – actively seeks ways to grow themselves
- Honours Degree – Students in all Finance and Accounting field
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations