Going Active is a dedicated individual and organisational learning consultancy, with extensive experience of working with international organisations in Nigeria. The Going Active consultancy is based in the biggest emerging economy in Africa, Nigeria and London, UK.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Credit and Loans Advisor
Employment type: Full time
About the Job
- The Ideal candidate will be responsible for Loan origination, financial planning and analysis, oversee cash flow, cash management, working capital, compliance, and banking relationships.
- They will collaborate with the CEO and the executive team to make decisions regarding the company’s financial needs strategy.
- The candidate will possess a strong background in finance and loan origination.
Candidate must have:
- The skills needed to win over the confidence of current and future investors/lenders. Also, experience and ability to get new lenders to participate in off-balance sheet structures.
- Candidate will have experience of maintaining banking relationships and arranging for equity financing and debt financing, and CBN / BOI / BOA liaison experience
- Candidate will be experienced at dealing with board members and investors who may ask pointed questions, keeping calm, proactive and solution orientated.
- Will understand and have experience of managing the loan book well. Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment.
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply