Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Bournvita, TomTom, Cloret, and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fitter Operator
Ref No: R-16792
Locations: Lagos, Ondo, Nigeria
Job Type: Regular
Job Type: Full time
- Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
- Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
- You independently operate and maintain at leas one process or equipment or systems following autonomous maintenance (AM) standards and use your technical skills to improve line and/or system performance to meet business needs.
How you will contribute:
- You are a key ingredient in changing how the world snacks. You will operate and maintains equipment to meet our safety, quality, cost, delivery, sustainability and morale targets.
- You will execute all standard work processes using AM and PM (progressive maintenance standards). In this role, you will ensure that safety processes are observed, and that quality assurance activities are performed.
- You will take an active role in shutdown maintenance, root-cause analysis, stops reductions loss analysis and breakdown elimination.
What You Will Bring
- A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Machine operations, TPM-Total Productive Maintenance Tools
- Reading and writing and fluently conversant in the language of communication as appropriate to the site
- Collaborating well in a diverse work environment
- Understanding of total productive maintenance tools and methodologies a distinct advantage
- Safety and quality standards for operating machinery
- Education / Certifications: OND/ NABTEB/ City and Guilds 2 in Mechanical, Electrical and Mechatronics Engineering
- Job specific requirements: Minimum 3years experience in similar roles/ industry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply