Norrenberger is an integrated financial services group with components licensed by the CBN and SEC to provide financial advisory, Investment banking, Fund Management and Foreign Exchange Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fixed Income Trader
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The fixed-income trader is responsible for executing security trades on behalf of clients based on equity research relating to fixed-income investments.
- In addition, the fixed income trader would be responsible for the maintenance of portfolios and reporting on portfolio strengths and weaknesses to management amongst other duties.
- Create accounting spreadsheets for periodic reporting.
- Provide excellent customer service for both internal and external customers
- Conduct thorough market research, analyze the market conditions and assist in meeting the clients’ financial goals by identifying profitable trades.
- Execute trade mandates to maximize the profitability of clients
- Provide an insight to the clients regarding their fixed incomes as well as relevant feedback to the analysts and portfolio managers based on the market trends.
- Manage daily trading to ensure timely execution of the orders and confirming that they are in compliance with regulatory policies
- Maintain and update inventory records of fixed-income securities.
- Identify and leverage opportunities by developing innovative trading ideas and making entry into new markets.
- Develop a trading strategy that responds to trends in the current market
- Develop and monitor assessments on portfolio risk by collaborating with analysts and portfolio managers
- Keep up to date on and monitor market trends, economic news, and conditions in order to keep clients informed about the direction of their investments.
- Must be knowledgeable of the investment industry and be aware of trends and other issues that could impact the investment portfolio or organization’s funding strategies.
- Should have an in-depth knowledge of financial markets and be able to ascertain the value of one product when compared to other options.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of all fixed-income investment products that are deemed suitable for financial institutions.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly share their updated CV to: [email protected] using “Fixed Income Trader” as the subject of the mail.