JMG is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators and HVAC solutions. With 20 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Inspection Officer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Inspect Vehicle after return and Interview Driver
- Follow up with workshop on Vehicles to update planning department
- Check confirm Vehicle particulars are up to date
- Preparing Incident report and insurance document to present to Insurance Department
- Report any Unreported accident to Deputy logistics manager
- Ensure Tyre and battery inventory is kept.
- Driver licence up to date
- Tools and Equipment for the vehicle are all accounted for
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc / HND in any reputable Nigerian University
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- 3 years Proven experience as a Logistics and Fleet Professional
- Salary: N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly Gross.
- HMO, Pension, Leave Allowance and Bonus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 28th July, 2022.