Nicole Sinclair – Our client, a logistics company is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below who will manage a fleet of dispatch riders:
Job Title: Fleet Maintenance Officer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create and manage fleet policies.
- Assign vehicles to drivers.
- Manage accident reports.
- Research and select vehicles for lease or purchase.
- Maintain vehicle resale value for easy disposal.
- Control repair, inventory, and labor cost.
- Look for ways to reduce costs and increase profits in addition to finding means of getting better fuel efficiency.
- Establish situational procedures for possible problems and scenarios.
- With the use of systems and devices track vehicle location and driver’s driving pattern.
- Set up maintenance schedules.
- Oversee routine and Adhoc maintenance of vehicles.
- Keep excellent records on vehicle use and maintenance.
- A Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution ( in logistics preferably).
- Minimum of 2 years experience in managing a fleet of dispatchriders.
- Organizational skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st May, 2021.