Maventeq Systems Limited – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fluids & Cement Supervisor
Service Scheme: Rotational scheme 4weeks on/ 4 weeks off (7 days per week) either day or night shift.
Service Location: Offshore Nigeria
- Service Scheme: Rotational scheme 4weeks on/ 4 weeks off (7days per week) either day or night shift. This duration is subject to adjustment by Company depending on operational exigencies.
- Tough Environmental discharge requirements, regulated by DPR.
- Ensure the follow-up of the fluids-related operations which include drilling fluids engineering and products, cementing, waste management (rig site cuttings treatment, bulk cuttings transfer and onshore cuttings treatment and disposal).
- Interface with the rig Contractor’s personnel and ensure Equipment and Services meet operational needs.
- Ensure the execution of services in line with Regulatory guidelines in Nigeria.
- Ensure contractors respect the Company’s referential standards and Company rules are adhered to.
- Ensure rig-site reports are correct and prepared in a timely manner.
- Support COMPANY’s Representative as the main contact for all fluid-related operations at the rig site.
- Follow up the execution of fluids, cement, solids control and waste management services at the rig-site.
- Supervise all critical rig-site fluid-related operations, like cementing, mud displacements, completions, specialized testing procedures and the like.
- Participate in optimizing the activities of service Contractors and evaluating their performance.
- Be aware of the relevant Environmental and Regulatory guidelines regulated by the DPR (as summarized in the EGASPIN) and FMENV.
- Anticipate operational needs, with rig-site Contractor Engineers and place orders through Onshore Fluids Superintendent.
- Be involved in setting up operational structures and execution at the rig-site.
- Ensure that service delivery meets with good Quality, Health, Safety and Environment practices.
- Collaborate with Onshore Fluids Superintendent for effective logistics coordination in respect of supply boats, quantity of products and the like
- Ensure strict adherence of the rig-site Contractor representatives to the programmes/jobs required.
- Interface between the Onshore Fluids Superintendent and Contractor representatives.
- Ensure correct and timely completion of each phase of work, post job reports.
- Ensure rig-site execution of service quality improvement plans by rig-site Contractor representatives.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Chemicals Engineering or equivalents.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of handling Fluids and Cement activities.
- Fostering Teamwork, communication, analytical thinking, problem-solving, decision making, achieving results, planning and organizing work.
- Extensive knowledge of offshore drilling / completion operations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates who meet the job requirements will be contacted.
Application Deadline 24th June, 2021.