DRO Health is an exciting new start up Telehealth Company with an innovative approach to healthcare in Nigeria. Our mission is to make quality healthcare accessible to every African with a smart device.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Flutter Developer
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for skilled Flutter developers to migrate our current iOS and Android apps. The successful candidates will be working with the engineering and product teams to implement high quality UI designs, work with existing REST APIs, and ensure a smooth transition from Swift & Java to Flutter/Dart.
- Implementing existing designs and functionality in Flutter/Dart
- Integrating APIs
- Maintaining the Flutter CI/CD
- Fixing bugs when they arise
- Writing unit tests for old and new features
- Participate in QA testing for features
- Assisting with user acceptance of applications enhancements
- Planning for business continuity & disaster recovery
- Providing regular updates to key stakeholders at all levels, establishing strong relationships across the organization
- Ensuring consistent updates to tasks on our product management software
- Participating in Monday team meetings & daily slack standups
Experience and Skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage expectations and pressure
- Be able to clearly and quickly communicate any issues being faced
- Be able to work both independently and within a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent task estimation skills
- Recognizes the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Must be able to use Flutter & Dart at a high level
- Must have fast internet
- Must have reliable power supply
- Must be able to use the Gitflow methodology for branching and releases
- Has experience in Flutter CI/CD
- Has experience and knows how to write Flutter unit tests
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be energetic, sociable, and vibrant
- The selected applicant will work in a very friendly and supporting environment. The company encourages a culture of individual uniqueness and strengths, and achieving successes in designated roles are recognized.
- You will be supported throughout your career with emphasis on career development and access to resources to improve productivity at DRO Health.
- Salary is highly competitive and based on experience and skilss
- 50% off all DRO Health services for family and friends
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 10th February, 2021.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter