Earth Blend was born in 2016 by a pharmacist with a desire to get nutrients into the body in the fastest form possible. Our team of pharmacists, nutritionists and food scientists scour the rich lands of Africa to find the most nutrient dense grasses, vegetables, fruits, and spices to formulate products that deliver the body with life saving benefits. In an effort to support local farmers and to ensure that our produce is of the highest quality and nutrient content, we use locally and organically grown produce only.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food Technologist / Quality Control Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Generating new product ideas.
- Monitoring the use of additives.
- Evaluating and inspecting suppliers.
- Testing and examining samples.
- Writing reports.
- Liaising with marketing staff.
- Controlling production hygiene and quality control standards.
- Ensuring that stringent food safety standards are met.
- Identifying and choosing products from suppliers.
- Degree in Food Science / Technology, Food / Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Nutrition, Microbiology or Chemistry.
- Good team working abilities.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Ideal candidate must be able to work independently. He/She must be able to pay attention to detail, especially with regard to food hygiene and safety.
- 2 – 3 years experience as a food technologist
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 4th April, 2022.