Calibration and Non Destructive Services Limited – We are composed of a group of multidisciplinary, highly talented, tested and experienced people to provide speedy and quick response to individual clients needs. Our mode of operation is such that it is backed up with tested, proven and expedient engineering, business Management Techniques and Project Management expertise to provide client tailored solutions to suit client’s expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk / Admin Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure the front desk is tidy and has all the necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, informative leaflets).
- Prepare and monitor office budget.
- Monitor stock and order office supplies.
- Troubleshoot Emergencies.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Organize company documents into updated filing system.
- To support Bids tender submissions.
- Maintain accurate records and file manual and electronic copies of all the tender data i.e. correspondence quotations internal input etc.
- Improve the administrative systems, policies and procedures that are relevant to the Oil and Gas industry.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g. Electricians)
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification.
- 2 years work experience.
N50,000 – N60,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 29th June, 2022.