Le Treda – Our client, a modern and progressive next generation Funeral Services provider offering innovative services across Nigeria and beyond. It has built a strong reputation as a leader in the Nigerian Funeral Industry. With core values of excellence, compassion and integrity, the company has a pioneering spirit and continuously strive to improve on the traditions of previous generations. Serving humanity is a foundation principle and the company exists in conjunction with a Memorial Foundation focused on empowering the underprivileged and vulnerable.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Executive / Admin
Employment Type: Full-time
- Team members play a critical role in delivering a 5 star client experience in the course of serving and supporting bereaved families
- There are some current openings and if you are up for an adventure, open to working in an environment that can be challenging but rewarding and your skills, experience and attitude align with the requirement below; we would like to hear from you:
- Interested candidates should possess an OND qualification with 2 – 3 years of experience.
- Must have previous customer service and administrative experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Needs to be computer literate.
- Ability to relate with tact and diplomacy.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Must be a person of integrity.
- Able to deal with clients in a confidential manner.
- Presentable with good manners and carriage.
- Exhibit a sense of professionalism, strong work ethics and willingness to learn.
- Must be highly emphatic and sensitive.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Mature in attitude.
- Must reside around on the mainland close to Yaba Axis.
- N50,000 monthly.
- The compensation package offered will commensurate with educational qualification, work experience, and industry standards.
Deadline: 18th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject email.