Filmo Group – We are a leading technology driven real-estate services company in Nigeria. Our bold ideas and determination to continuously add value for our clients, combined with our substantial investment in people and technology is what sets us apart. With over 200 full time staff, we currently provide services to over 50 clients across 10 states of Nigeria. The evolution or real estate services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for maintaining sanitation and orderliness of the company reception area at all times.
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person and on the telephone.
- Fulfil all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety.
- Acts as first point of contact for guests and employees.
- Adhere to instructions given by management and ensure that all polices regarding front desk operations are adhered to.
- Receive In-coming mails/correspondence, registration of such documents and re-directing it to the appropriate staff.
- Maintain staff attendance register.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by the Manager
- Ensure the understanding and application of quality policy on assigned jobs.
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office productivity tools
- Ability to demonstrate commitment to ethical standards and high level of integrity
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to details
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 27th October, 2022.