Inagbe Grand Resort and Leisure is a place where the genuine care, comfort and privacy of our guests is our highest mission. We pledge to provide premium personal service and facilities for our guest who will always enjoy a tranquil, relaxed yet refined ambiance. Inagbe grand resorts vision is to be recognised as the best resort in Nigeria and one of the best in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Snake Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist with checking guests in and out.
- Assist guests with inquiries, problems and complaints; as well as receive guests’ payments and balance cash at end of shift.
- Greeting and welcoming guests, assist them to check in
- Offering a welcome drink to guests at check in
- Conduct fast and efficient check in or out of guests using the appropriate documentation and laid down procedures.
- Do handover takeover with the other receptionists as per set standards.
- Maintain arrival and departure list, and guest in-house list in accordance with set standards
- Pre-allocate rooms using reservations correspondence and any other relevant information daily before guest arrival
- Have sufficient product knowledge
- Ensure cash security throughout the shift
- Proper accounting of cash and handover to appropriate authority.
- Report any irregularities or unusual circumstances to Manager.
- Collect all payments or guarantee of payment (order, credit card, requisition or letter) for the entire stay at check in.
- Collection of all outstanding payments at guest check out
- Coordinate room status update with housekeeping department by notifying them of all check outs, late check outs, early check ins, day use, extensions, room movements etc.
- Conscientise guest on the guest questionnaire/feedback form.
- Answer incoming calls as well as interdepartmental calls within three ring as per hotel standard.
- To be dressed in uniforms and professionally at all time when on duty.
- Assist guests with necessary information about the resort and its surroundings
- Keep the reception area immaculately clean
- Obtain messages from visitors and promptly forward them to the intended recipient or give them to the Front Office Porter.
- Carries out any other official duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification and Experience
- OND, HND or Bachelor’s degree in any field of study.
- Minimum of 3 years experience obtained in a well-structured Hotel or Resort
- Must have Software knowledge used in the hospitality industry.
Skills and Compentencies:
- Strong math skills and understanding of basic financial concepts
- Customer-service experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- People management.
- Presentation skills.
- Good Judgment.
- Time management
- Excellent eye for detail, diligent knowledge of facilities.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, technical, IT and numerical abilities are crucial.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proficient in microsoft office suite.
- Data entry experience.
- Flexible working hours.
- Positive interpersonal skills required.
- Service Charge
- Free breakfast
- 13th Month
- Leave Allowance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in Word document or PDF to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 27th January, 2023.