The Pearls Specialist Medical Centre – We are a specialist hospital for maternal and child care with core competencies in fertility management and assisted conception, operating in Lekki, Lagos. Our vision is to be the hospital of choice in Nigeria. To achieve this, we take priority in providing the highest and safest international standard of medical services, across all our point of care, whilst delivering superior patients experience in a convenient, friendly and smart environment.
We pride ourselves as a one stop specialist hospital for quality maternal and child healthcare delivery and other medical services. Our competencies also includes: fertility management and assisted conception, others includes; medical/surgical services and emergency medical services. With our highly experienced, diverse and agile team, we ensure we deliver 24/7 quality of care to all our clients.
We are looking for qualified individuals who are passionate about team building and developing together, a state of the art facility, to join our highly experienced, diverse and agile team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Greet and welcome clients as soon as they arrive at Pearls
- Direct visitors/clients to the appropriate officer and or point-of-care
- Managelarge amounts of incoming and outgoing calls in a timely manner and professionally
- Receive, sort and dispatch daily blood samples and ensure delivery
- Schedule appointment for doctors and maintain appointment communication with patients
- Update databases with patient information
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- Follow policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard data and information
- Monitor inventory of files, printing paper etc. and process new order
- Deal with all requests to access files, restricted room’s keys, confidential documentsand keep logs/register of collected items.
- Seize opportunities to upsell the hospital’s services or products and generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of client interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Ensure front desk is tidy and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and informative leaflets)
- Candidates should possess a BSc qualification with 1 – 3 years experience.
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the position applied for as the subject of their application.
Note: Only applicants who meet the requirements will be contacted
Application Deadline 3rd June, 2021.