The JOJ Memorial Foundation (JOJ-MF) was formed as a collaborative effort in loving memory of Mr. J.O.J. Onyeaghala who died in 1989, representing a variety of goodwill support, in Obohia Ahiazu Mbaise Imo State Nigeria. The purpose of JOJ-MF is to provide some level of succor to our indigent community and environs through provision of Basic Health and Medical Diagnostic Facility.
We are recruiting professional and reliable candidates with a positive attitude to join our team in the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk / Patient Liaison Officer
Location: Ahiazu Mbaise, Imo
- Our newly built hospital located at Ahiazu Mbaise is recruiting a Front Desk / Patient Liaison Officer. The person will provide the first impression and interface of our Centre both over the phone and in person to our patients and visitors.
- Registers patients and schedules appointments.
- Answers all incoming phone calls and inquiries from patients, visitors, and others related to all aspects of Mercy Memorial Health services.
- Establishes and maintains patient records with complete patient information.
- Addresses patients grievances and/or complaints.
- Processes billing and payments for services.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree preferable
- Experience in a customer service role.
- He / She must demonstrate the highest level of communication skills and professional etiquette in interacting with patients.
- Have a passion for patient-centered care.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Computer literate.
Attractive and Competitive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Copies Degree certificates, Registration / License Certificates and / or other relevant documents to: [email protected] or [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Next Steps: Received applications will be reviewed to ensure that qualifications are met. The Hiring manager will contact applicants by phone and email for interview. Selected applicants will receive a final notification by email
Application Deadline 28th February, 2022.