Pinnacle TalentHunt is a full-service Business Development Consulting that specialize in employees empowerment, recruitment/human resources, agro services and entrepreneurship training and development and we achieve these through our highly experienced professionals. We provide leading-edge management strategy and HR infrastructure support. We relief you of managing your employees through human resource or staff outsourcing, grooming them to be productive and align them with the culture of the organization to achieve the set goals and objectives. We help to match talents with openings, train and manage them using technology and competent hands. At Pinnacle TalentHunt , we meet clients business needs with high level of Professionalism, Integrity and Commitment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Receptionist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- A minimum of OND; additional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Interested and qualified candidates should have minimum of OND certificate.
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Customer service orientation.
N60,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2021.