GreenLife Oasis is a full-service Business Development Consulting that specialize in employees empowerment, recruitment/human resources, agro services and entrepreneurship training and development and we achieve these through our highly experienced professionals. We provide leading-edge management strategy and HR infrastructure support. We relief you of managing your employees through human resource or staff outsourcing, grooming them to be productive and align them with the culture of the organization to achieve the set goals and objectives. We help to match talents with openings, train and manage them using technology and competent hands. At GreenLife Oasis, we meet clients business needs with high level of Professionalism, Integrity and Commitment
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- Hands-on experience with support and guidance to customers.
- Exposure customer service, management, and effective communication.
- Working with the guidance of professionals and seniors with many years of experience.
- Exposure to the field of customer service and all its facets.
- Greet and welcome guests as they come and go.
- Be professional and pleasant while interacting with guests.
- Have an overview of the office expenses and costs.
- Help make travel arrangements or any other administrative help.
- Handle queries and address complaints.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, and appointments.
- Attend phone calls and redirect them to the appropriate line.
- Take messages and pass them on to the receiver.
- Receive packages, deliveries, and letters.
- Regularly check and sort emails.
- Keep an inventory of office supplies and ensure it is always stocked.
- Maintain a filing system of all required documents.
- Maintain a visitors log book.
- Bachelors Degree in any field.
- Good multitasking, time management and organisational skills.
- Problem-solving ability with analytical skill.
- Customer oriented and professional attitude.
- Prior experience (1 – 5 years) in customer service as a receptionist, front desk representative, or relevant position.
- Must know how to use office machinery like a printer, faxing machine, etc.
- Basic computer knowledge (MS Office)
- Excellent communication, written and people skills.
N80,000 – N120,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 23rd October, 2021.