Multigate is a financial technology company focused on providing solutions that cut across payments acquisition, processing and remittance as well as treasury and cash management for domestic and international corporates.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Representative
Employment Type: Full time
Job Category: Multigate Org – Admin/HR
- We are looking for a Front Desk Representative with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to join our team.
- As a Front Desk Representative, you will be responsible for different receptionist and clerical duties at our office. You will be the first point of contact with all visitors including our clients and vendors.
- Essentially, you will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
- Greeting visitors and delivering world-class service to our clients.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Accept all letters, packages and deliveries, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and brochures).)
- Answer all incoming calls and phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Proven experience as a front desk representative, agent, or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer, etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive Salary
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply