Ruff ‘n’ Tumble is an indigenous premium brand for quality children’s clothing, shoes and accessories. The brand was founded by Adenike Ogunlesi in 1996 as a solution to the unavailability of quality kids’ clothing and to showcase the possibilities that abound in Nigeria.
We are thought leaders in retail fashion and in the kids’ fashion space, creating well-tailored garments that are fun, on trend and colorful; giving children extreme confidence when worn.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Representative
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Greet visitors entering the building, answering any questions, providing directions and alerting staff when someone is there to meet or visit them
- Keeping front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Directly supervise other admin personnel (cleaners, security guards) for an effective discharge of their duties.
- Organize, Sort and distribute incoming mail without delays.
- Ensure that the driver’s log book, fuel login sheet, is logged properly and updated.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receiveletters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Minimum educational qualification of HND in any related field
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Minimum of two years of experience as front desk representative
- Familiarity with office machines
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Position applied for as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th September, 2021.