Data Wrangling Limited – We are a data-driven organisation that aims to provide business transformation through the use and processing of data. From the gathering of information to final product delivery, Data Wrangling seeks to create value by automating the process of transforming huge data sets into valuable information which is used in making better and more informed decisions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front-end Developer
Employment Type: Contract
- Design and build applications for iOS, Android, and web platforms using React Native/React.
- Translating UI designs and UX wireframes into high-quality codes.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Develop integrations using third-party SDKs and APIs, including hardware.
- Supports the diagnosis of customer issues and resolution.
- An advocate of general engineering best practices such as domain-driven code architecture, encapsulation, separation of concerns, single responsibility, clean code practices, etc.
- Set continuous delivery and continuous improvement in front-end development.
- Produce high quality, maintainable code with excellent test coverage and documentation.
- Ensure the performance and quality of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- A degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 3-years Development experience
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
- Understanding of (or skills to implement) push notification system.
- Good Understanding and grasp of Agile development and Scrum practices including Kanban.
- Working knowledge of version control Git (GitHub or Gitlab)
- Flexibility and deadline driven.
- Basic knowledge of TypeScript
- Extensive knowledge of React/Native: Mobile Views on iOS and Android, React Router, Redux, Saga
- Working knowledge of api security – OAuth, JWT, OIDC
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
Good to have:
- Working knowledge of Docker
- Working knowledge of AWS/Azure/Google Cloud
- Experience working on enterprise application is a major advantage.
- Candidate can work remotely
- Working Knowledge of Linux server setup, backup, and maintenance
- Experience with Laravel or C#.NET Core
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Portfolio and their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Candidate can work remotely
Application Deadline 3rd April, 2021.