Swift MediSpark is the official distributor of SwiftPractice EMR, Nigeria’s most robust Electronic Medical Records and Hospital Management Software. We enable hospitals become 10x more efficient by digitizing their operations entirely.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front-End Developer (React)
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Seniority Level: Intermediate
- This role focuses on co-leading the appearance and customer experience of our tech products (website and apps), and also rendering programming support in other areas relating to basic languages program writing and proof-reading, as well as assisting in general IT support whenever required to.
Core Responsibilities and Duties
- Contributing to our UX Development
- Constantly mastering novel programming tools on the job for currency
- Aiding other basic programming duties not directly related to front-end whenever needful
- Occasionally assisting in implementation activities.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Optimizing development for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- A minimum of 1 year’ working experience in a corporate setting.
- A B.Sc or its equivalent in Computer Science (or related disciplines)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) are a must
- Core working knowledge of Java and React native
- Prior experience in Independent development is requisite
- Understanding of at least one major programming language (e.g. C+) shall be an added advantage.
- Good working knowledge of the computer hardware and networking shall be an added advantage
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments.
- Applicant must necessarily be resident in lagos.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 11th August, 2021.