Prestigious Consulting Group is a professional HR Consultancy Firm. We focus on improving organizational performance through strategic people and process management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Office Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a friendly, professional, and customer-oriented front office manager to join our team. As the front office manager, you will make sure that customers and visitors feel welcome and are well looked after.
- Your role will include overseeing employee schedules, front office staff training, and performing the basic reconciling of receipts.
- You need to have good people skills, a professional appearance, and be highly organized to be a successful front office manager. The ideal candidate should have previous customer service and office management experience.
- Supporting, training, and supervising front office staff.
- Ensuring that all customer-related tasks are handled accurately and on time to improve guests’ experience.
- Handling customer complaints and special requests.
- Monitoring stock and ordering office supplies, including stationery and information leaflets.
- Preparing monthly management reports on customer feedback, bookings, and cancellations.
- Managing the departmental budget.
- Updating files and records.
- Scheduling staff shifts and managing other HR-related tasks.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the reception area.
- Enforcing all cash-handling, checking, and credit procedures.
- High School Diploma or an Associate’s Degree.
- 2 – 4 years work experience.
- The ability to remain positive and focused in a fast-paced environment.
- Good time management skills.
- Great computer skills and the ability to learn new skills quickly.
- A professional appearance.
- Client services or management experience.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Basic accounting skills.
N100,000 – N120,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st October, 2022.