Royal Residences by Design Union is a 5 Star Hotel on Victoria Island providing a high-end hotelling experience for exclusive individuals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Office Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Operations Manager
- Management of the Front Office, Concierge Services, Reception, and Reservations operations and serve as the face of the hotel to guests, setting the tone for guests while they are in the hotel.
- Promotes motivates and maintains good staff and public relations in achieving a very high level of customer service.
- Management of relationships with All hotel guests including walk-ins, ensuring that the front desk provides a professional and friendly Customer service with flawless execution of reception and check-in, check out formalities for the achievement of TOTAL guest satisfaction as well as enhancing the professional image of the hotel. Prepares and assists in VIP arrival and welfare.
- Submit daily and monthly reports on hotel occupancy, room nights, denials, and turn-aways.
- Organize a guided tour of the hotel as and when required for potential clients.
- Liaising with the Marketing team on Banqueting events, Conferences, and meetings and communication in ensuring that events and conferences run smoothly.
- Conduct Guest feedback and undertake after-sales calls, Surveys and provide feedback to the GM.
- Manage Guests Database, keeping it up to date at all times keeping close contact with guests
- Whilst keeping personal and information/details with utmost privacy for All guests including walk-ins, send complimentary messages to guests from the database via SMS or e-mail, or telephone on occasions of Birthdays, Wedding anniversaries, Valentine dates, etc
- Follow up on Credit reports and liaises with Operations Manager and Accounts department
- Coordination of billings (Extra billings)
- Ensure that all bookings made and room pricing are documented according to policies and procedures, ensure proper registration of all guests, and confirm that information is filled correctly on guest’s arrival cards and payments made PRIOR to check-in.
- Ensure that the front office provides assistance to guests during their stay, completes their accommodation, food, and beverage, accounts, and receives payment from guests
- Conducts and ensures the neat appearance of front office personnel as well as having a positive and committed attitude to work.
- Dealing with customers, Handles guests’ complaints, and resolves complaints when they come to the front desk. Checks and replies to all e-mails sent to the front desk.
- Manage online presence and ratings and liaise with the marketing team in ensuring that patronage is constant at the hotel by following up on guests via e-mail, and/or telephone calls,
- Negotiate, organize and close telesales
- Follow up a list of Corporate clients and HNI’s as personal accounts to ensure constant patronage is enjoyed from them on regular basis.
- Handle all group requests and quotations. Prepare and update regularly, schedules of all incoming groups and follow-up on payments.
- Ensuring that all bills are sent promptly to Corporate Customers, monitoring customers balances and liaising with Accounts department Customers to ensure that all Receivables are converted to Cash and that Customers do not exceed agreed Credit Limits
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc Degree (1st Class or 2nd Class) in Marketing, Social Science, Humanities or other related qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Excellent client management skills
- Good interpersonal and people management skills and negotiating skills
- Proficiency in the use of Enterprise-wide software such as SAGE and hotel plus
- Good knowledge of MS Office/Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellent client management skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with sound leadership abilities
- Must be presentable, professional, and confident in the discharge of duties.
- Able to work flexible schedules
- Self-motivated and team player
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 13th August, 2021.