Loyalty Solutions Limited was incorporated in June 1996, As an integrated loyalty services provider. Loyalty Solutions Limited (LSL) focuses on helping Its clients acquire new customers, improve customer loyalty, retention and extend the lifetime value of the customer base through strategic loyalty marketing programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Developer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- We are looking for a Front-end Developer, who will be responsible for the implementation of complete front-end web applications, with a focus on performance.
- Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app, converting UI designs to Web Designs.
- You will work in a team with the back-end developer and communicate with the APIs using standard methods.
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services (API)
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Deep knowledge of JQuery and AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating custom, general use modules, and components that extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good understanding of code minification, obfuscation.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud APIs and push notifications
- A team player, fast learner with good verbal and written communication skills
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performance visual effects
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client-side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Candidates should possess a minimum of OND qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Frontend Developer” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th September, 2021.