Nuts About Cakes is a full-service bakery that consistently delivers superior quality in cakes, pastries, bread, and desserts.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontshop Attendant (Pastries & Cakes)
Employment Type: Full-time
The scope of duties shall include and not be limited to the following:
- Develop relationships with customers.
- Neatly pack purchased produce for customers.
- Correctly and precisely calculate each customer bill and return change to customer quickly.
- Thank customers for their visit and invite them to return.
- Perform additional responsibilities, as requested by the manager.
- Replenish product.
- Work the cash register and deal with money.
- Keep surroundings clean and presentable all the time.
- Maintain a safe, clean, organized, and stocked work area.
- Maintain full knowledge of bread, pastries, cakes, and other information.
- Greet all customers with enthusiasm and friendliness.
- Inform customers of daily specials and menu changes.
Requirements And Skills
- Minimum of 1-year experience as a Sales attendant in a food production industry is an advantage.
- Requires Minimum of an ND in any field.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written, as well as excellent listening skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Disciplined, strong work ethic with high integrity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 15th August, 2021.