Lagos Business School (LBS) is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: Sangotedo Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary function of this role is to facilitate the automation of LBS business processes by providing 2nd and 3rd level support. Design, build, deploy, test, implement and maintain enterprise business applications from time to time.
- The successful candidate will provide technical support to LBS ICT users in order to ensure efficient and effective usage of deployed Business solutions/services by ensuring that service levels are met, customer expectations are exceeded, and all ICT processesprocedures followed.
- Aids operational efficiency by executing administration and application development duties within the role or that may be assigned as the need arises.
- Support the implementation of strategic ICT initiatives and school-wide projects.
Essential Duties / Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, build, test, deploy, implement and maintain business applications in line with user requirements and best practices.
- Support all deployed Business applications and ensure they are optimally maintained and enhanced regularly.
- Lead implementer for data consolidation drive and adoption of new data practices [Data Mining, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big Data, Data Analytics, etc.]
- Ensure availability of business applications and data by supporting all recommended maintenance arrangements, disaster recovery planning, business continuity arrangements and risk management.
- Support all business applications on 1st and 2nd Level services
- Act as a major implementation agent of the ICT operational level agreement with internal customers.
- Ensures the prompt escalation of issues to ICT management and follow-through on the implementation of decisions taken.
- Act as a point of contact for internal and external ICT customers.
- Provide training and guidance to users on deployed business applications to ensure efficient and effective utilization of the solutions for improved productivity
- Support the production of standard configurations, documentations, processes and procedures to aid ICT service delivery and support.
- Aid the actualization of initiatives that will guaranty security of the School’s business applications and data.
Qualification and Experience
- A Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering or related Technology/ Science disciplines.
- Minimum 2 – 4 years working experience post-degree working experience in an enterprise or soft service company, with at least 2 years of working in the application/software development unit and leading projects.
- Active role in the design and deployment of an ERP application in an enterprise infrastructure environment with above 200 Users.
- Ability to design, build, deploy, implement and maintain enterprise business applications
- Programming Languages: expert knowledge of C# , Python and PHP.
- Cloud: Knowledge of application deployment on AWS or AZURE
- Team collaboration – Able to work with other ICT personnel, Vendors, Contractors and co-works to resolve user issues; Good and flexible communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Continuous approach to upgrading of ICT skills
- Databases: working knowledge MS SQL Server and MySQL
- Design Patterns – Working knowledge of 3-tier architectural designs and MVC
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th July, 2021.