We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
- Our organization seeks a Full Stack Developer who would under minimal supervision, take ownership of designing, developing, testing and implementing scalable and secure server-side web APIs as well as client-side Angular components. Assists in modifying existing software to fit specialized needs and configurations, and maintains proper technical documentation.
- The work will be focused on developing internal and customer-facing web applications for a wide variety of browser environments and devices.
- To excel you’ll need a solid understanding of Visual Studio C#, and all major desktop and mobile browser behaviors, responsive web design techniques, interface defect troubleshooting, and graceful fallback strategies for unsupported browsers.
- Lead projects, provide technical guidance, identify risks, and mentor more junior team members
- Understand the business and guide strategic decisions to make successful products and roadmaps
- Collaborate with the Product Manager to analyze user requirements and translate into technical design documents
- Guide architecture and implementation discussions while helping to remove barriers, establish best practices, and strategically manage risk
- Work collaboratively on a cross-functional team of developers, designers, and leadership
- Implement existing UX & design deliverables such as prototypes, wireframes, and style guides into functioning code.
- Be able to ensure that the user interface is integrated as-intended with the Back End code
- Test all completed views in a variety of browsers and devices.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any application and user interface defects between browsers.
- Solid Front End developer as well as Back End full stack developer
- Develop test-driven (TDD) applications
- Experience with GCP-hosted web applications
- Experience working in an Agile Delivery model
- Experience working in a Continuous Deployment model
- 5+ years of demonstrated back-end experience.
- 5+ years front-end development
- 5+ years with relational databases, preferably in MySQL
- Detailed understanding of RESTful API Design
- Frameworks: Laravel, CakePHP
- Dependency Managers: Composer, NPM
- Database: MySQL , POSTGRESQL- shared between servers
- Libraries: VueJS , JQuery, Carbon, Moment, Express, WebSockets, Axios
- Utilities: Gulp
- Third Party Services: SendGrid/Twilio, Delighted
- Version Control: Bitbucket
- Infrastructure: Google Cloud Platform
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field, interaction design, multimedia design, human computer interaction, and/or similar training.
- Additional certifications in software development, development tools, and/or user interface development are a plus
- Working knowledge and understanding of development technologies, methodologies, and associated tools.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 10th August, 2019
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter