Augustine Corporation provides IT services and solutions for Media, Travel and Employment. Our services range from real estate, media, web hosting, software application, travel agency, employment and human resource agency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Days: Monday to Friday
Time: 8am to 5pm
- The Full-Stack PHP & plugins, HTML Developer will provide software development in support of our client’s core products and customer-driven projects
- Other tasks will include hardware/software interfaces and functionality, documentation of newly created software with detailed technical specifications and create user manuals, as well as maintaining configuration control, problem reports, and resolution tracking.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop code concepts that further the company’s application goals.
- Implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits
- Design and customize technological systems and platforms to improve customer experience
- Plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization
- Direct others when necessary in project goals
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain a competitive advantage
- Work with the client’s Chief Technology Officer and IT team to develop cohesive and productive goals for the company and communicates ways to meet them.
- Transform rough ideas and general concepts into actions, projects, and completed products using best practices and code standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA + Degree in Web Developer
- 8+ years experience delivering high quality, efficient and maintainable software systems utilizing the following technologies:
- C++#, Web.API and SQL Server, some NoSQL experience preferred
- Cloud infrastructure, Contentful, Forest Admin, React Native IOS and Android platform, NextJS, PHP, HTML, Postgres, Plugins developer platform
- Blogs platforms such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, and others preferred
- Experience in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Must be able to multitask and manage a number of different projects at once.
- Must be able to translate ideas into actionable projects.
- Strong skills in multi-tier/multi-tenant cloud-based software development utilizing SQL and NoSQL database structures.
- Collegial and collaborative working style
- Must be a self-starter and team player, capable of working and communicating with internal and client resources.
- Ability to deliver independently without oversight from management
- Capable of providing technical direction on projects without guidance from clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for technology with a strong desire to constantly be learning and honing your craft