PayFlexi is on a mission to help businesses increase conversions and close more sales by providing them with the infrastructure for flexible payments such as tools for their customers to pay for products and services in customized layaway and payment plans.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Engineer
Location: Lagos (Remote)
- We are building a best-in-class in-house team to help drive profitable and sustainable customer acquisition.
- If you are a person who loves technology and is stoked, as we are, about building products to solve everyday real-life problems, then come join us at PayFlexi.
- This role is a remote position with a tiny bias for Lagos, but you can be based anywhere in Nigeria.
About the Role
We’re looking to hire mid-level or senior full-stack software engineers to join us in building, enhancing, and scaling products tailor-made with our customers at heart. As a software engineer, you will:
- Design and prototype new features and products, while delivering improvements and optimizations to existing features and product offerings.
- Manage integrations and APIs.
- Translate business outcomes into high and low-level system design.
- Research, evaluate & implement new technologies and tools.
- Work with the team to improve our engineering, architectural and coding standards and value delivery.
- Actively participate in all development lifecycle activities like release planning, coding, testing, and deployment.
- Writing and improving documentations for the tools we make together.
- Strong experience in building and deploying medium-to-large applications in the Laravel(PHP) framework is top priority, but comfortable in similar server-side web application frameworks: Ruby on Rails, Django and Node.js.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and GraphQL would come in handy.
- You relish the challenge of being handed a Sketch or Figma design and building same out in beautiful and valid markups.
- You are already competent in or would love to learn or work with any of the following technologies: React Native, Flutter, Jetpack Compose (Kotlin), Swift, SwiftUI etc.
- Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL or DynamoDB is a plus.
Other Key Competencies We’re Looking For:
- Be a maker – we are all just makers and tinkerers, so as long as you love to build awesome stuff you will fit right in.
- Ability to prioritize biggest bang for buck features / projects.
- Interest in joining an early venture, where you will effectively shape our culture and values.
- You do not flinch at the idea of pair programming, brainstorming on hard problems and prototyping different ideas.
- You are proactive, and you have a strong sense of responsibility.
- Eyes for beauty – you might not call yourself a designer, but you know great UI design when you see it and you know when something isn’t up to par.
- Enthusiasm for evaluating new services and technologies.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Competitive salary.
- 20 days paid leave each year (in addition to official Nigerian Public holidays).
- Remote work.
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 2nd September, 2021.
Abia State, Abuja, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State