Egghead Software is a company with a proud tradition of innovation, resilience and unwavering commitment to succeeding through its people. In over two decades of growth, we have been at the forefront of creating digital solutions for the corporate Africa. The post-digital age shows no sign of slowing down, therefore the need for rapid business transformation has never been greater. We meet clients wherever they are on their paths to change in every industry and partner with them to create lasting value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Software Developer – C#
- Developing C# .NET solutions for the organization.
- Creating in-house applications using the .NET framework.
- Debugging and maintaining written code.
- Working in a project team alongside other developers.
- Providing technical support to stakeholders in the organization.
- Reporting on project statuses and developments to senior team members.
- Participating in project meetings with management and other team members.
- Defining and organizing projects on an ongoing basis.
- Reporting and resolving issues related to .NET projects.
- Identifying and handling technical risks and issues.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Computer Programming, Computer Science or Information Technology.
- C#, .NET 3.5 (or higher), and Microsoft Visual Studio certification and experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a C# programmer or developer.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision.
- Sound understanding of coding and development processes.
- Experience with working in an agile environment.
- Knowledge of other coding languages (PHP, C+, Java, etc). This is a Plus
- Ability to write clean, easy to understand code.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st May, 2022.