Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fund Operations Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Fund Operations Officer handles the day-to-day fund operations and full administration of all actual and potential clients of the business, as well as the key contact point for fund administration.
- S/he will execute fund trading-related orders for clients and prepare fund accounts and related reports to regulatory bodies.
- Ensure prompt processing of client’s requests within agreed timelines; this includes subscriptions, and redemptions.
- Liaise with investment managers for provision of cash for clients’ withdrawal and forward to funds account for payment to clients.
- Ensure dividends/interest payments schedule for public funds are done as at when due.
- Completion monthly & quarterly SEC Report
- Liaise with Funds Accounting Unit for clients’ inflows and payments to ensure an up–to-date valuation of All Funds.
- Liaise with professional bodies, regulatory parties, and other stakeholders to ensure business activities are adhered to.
- Monthly reconciliations – ensuring all public funds registers are up to date by the responsible officer.
- In-house Registrar Function – e.g. banker’s confirmation verification, nominal transfer approvals, conversion to estate account etc. The dispatch takes necessary documents to bank and other external parties required for the completion of these tasks.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or other Business-related fields
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in asset management firms.
- Ability to effectively manage competing deadlines for projects in a high-pressure work environment, with varying degrees of supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to notice discrepancies in data.
- Impeccable understanding of financial statements, spreadsheets, ratios, and concepts.
- Excellent analytical skills and good mathematical knowledge, Strong proficiency in MS Office and general computer use, SQL/relational databases.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 18th March, 2022.